1. Installing the wallet
There are two ways to create a wallet - MetaMask and TrustWallet (official wallet from Binance)
For beginners, the method with TrustWallet is suitable
- Install TrustWallet from AppStore or Google Play
- Create a wallet or log into your account
- In the Wallet section in the Tokens tab, click on the Get button
- In the search bar, type BNEO, the Add token button will appear
- Select the Smart Chain network , contract address 0xdf788c7280b3940a7ebb44c06cd9389167a9aff0 , Bitcoin NEO name , BNEO symbol , Decimals 18 and click Done .
Buy BNEO on DODOEX Crypto Exchange
Buy BNB tokens to exchange for BNEO tokens and to pay transaction fees on the Binance Smart Chain.
Purchase of BNEO tokens on DODOEX
- Go to the DODOEX exchange - https://app.dodoex.io/exchange/BUSD-BNEO
- Click the Connect to a wallet button , then check the box and select the BSC network below the WalletConnect button . QR will appear.
- Open TrustWallet and go to the Settings tab , then WalletConnect and scan the code.
- If the BNEO token is not selected, add it, go to My list , enter the address 0xdf788c7280b3940a7ebb44c06cd9389167a9aff0
- Select the required number of BNEO tokens and click the Confirm Order button .
If you have any questions write us in telegram chat - https://t.me/bneo_chat